1. Make an appointment
- Call (512) 341-9900 to make your appointment or press the “Request an Appointment” button to your right to send us an e-mail with your requested appointment date and time.
2. Prepare for your appointment
- Once you make an appointment, download the appropriate new patient forms from the Print Forms page.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out the new patient paperwork if you are not able to bring it with you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Be on time – at Renewed Health we strive to keep appointments on time. Please be on time, to get the full benefit of your treatment.
3. Your appointment will last for 60-90 minutes and will include:
- Appointment will last 60 minutes if scheduled for a Consultation and Exam (most first appointments). Appointment will last 90 minutes if you are also scheduled for a treatment (treatments are not usually scheduled during the first appointment due to time constraints).
- Practitioner questioning and evaluation
- Practitioner will feel pulses, look at the tongue and do any physical examinations needed
- If you are having a treatment, then next:
- Needles will be inserted or other treatment will be applied
- You will rest quietly for 15-30 minutes
- Needles will be removed